continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: General Configuration defaults
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2007 21:50:43 GMT
Good point about the default. Let's do something to change that -
perhaps require it be specified in a context variable and fail to
start up if not?

As for the deployment repo directory: it should be optional, so
that's a bug.

It's use is to automatically deploy all artifacts to a repository at
the end of a build. I think it will be removed in favour of the wagon
build notifier now though.

- Brett