continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Trusting in our own dog food
Date Sun, 14 Jan 2007 23:45:00 GMT
so... you're saying you don't trust our dog food? :)

The only thing it tests differently is:
- works by cron, whereas continuum might go down/hang/something else
(which is something we should work on fixing if it does, rather than
rely on ci.sh)
- runs a reactor (can add that as a less frequent build execution in
continuum too, though).

So, I don't see any reason to keep it - wdyt?

- Brett