continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Are passwords required?
Date Tue, 26 Dec 2006 15:58:50 GMT
imo, yes :)

only the administrator has the ability to make those decisions and
they ought to be allowed to do it...

we restrict it already that users are not by default allowed to make
empty passwords but with a but of configuration they should be allowed
to not have passwords, if that is the admin's desire.

also, admins can make passwords that don't follow the password
conventions, but by default they are setup to be forced to make a
password that does conform on first login

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com