continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Updating JIRA
Date Sat, 09 Dec 2006 16:37:20 GMT
right, last time I brought this up the goal was to resolve all those
for an actual 1.1 release..

I would like to see maybe an alpha-1 release in January perhaps
followed up a beta or two once all the confirmed new features are in
place (like profiles, etc).

I think the decision had not be to actually break out something like
alpha and beta releases into jira but for sanities sake perhaps we
could reevaluate that.

I know I went through about a month ago and poked through most of the
issues making sure they were in the right components at least...but I
think actually breaking down further into achievable shorter term
goals would be a good thing.

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell