continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: continuum-webapp models
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 15:08:17 GMT
I think I added a couple of models since there had been precendent in
there being other models in use and as a way to present data into the
extreme components which needed objects presented in a certain fashion

if we can do away with them without issues then I am for that :)

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com