continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: short term branch for project/group keys
Date Thu, 28 Dec 2006 21:23:15 GMT
Yes, it's fetch groups. The store (pre-groups) took all this into
account, however the lack of central management for some of it caused
it to be pretty error prone. Those problems were related to
Continuum's design, not anything to do with the use of JPOX (and
something that'd be encountered in iBatis, or JPA, or anything else
we used).