continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen Pietrowicz <...@ncsa.uiuc.edu>
Subject Re: Tomcat failure
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2006 22:06:12 GMT
That didn't work.   Here is my addition to server.xml:

<Resource name="jdbc/continuum" auth="Container"
type="javax.sql.DataSource">
<ResourceParams name="jdbc/continuum">
       <parameter>
         <name>maxWait</name>
         <value>5000</value>
       </parameter>
       <parameter>
         <name>maxActive</name>
         <value>4</value>
       </parameter>
       <parameter>
         <name>password</name>
         <value></value>
       </parameter>
       <parameter>
         <name>url</name>
         <value>jdbc:derby:target/database/continuum</value>
       </parameter>
       <parameter>
         <name>driverClassName</name>
         <value>org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDriver</value>
       </parameter>
       <parameter>
         <name>maxIdle</name>
         <value>2</value>
       </parameter>
       <parameter>
         <name>username</name>
         <value>continuum</value>
       </parameter>
     </ResourceParams>
</Resource>
<Resource name="jdbc/users" auth="Container"
type="javax.sql.DataSource">
     <ResourceParams name="jdbc/users">
       <parameter>
         <name>maxWait</name>
         <value>5000</value>
       </parameter>
       <parameter>
         <name>maxActive</name>
         <value>4</value>
       </parameter>
       <parameter>
         <name>password</name>
         <value></value>
       </parameter>
       <parameter>
         <name>url</name>
         <value>jdbc:derby:target/database/users</value>
       </parameter>
       <parameter>
         <name>driverClassName</name>
         <value>org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDriver</value>
       </parameter>
       <parameter>
         <name>maxIdle</name>
         <value>2</value>
       </parameter>
       <parameter>
         <name>username</name>
         <value>continuum-users</value>
       </parameter>
     </ResourceParams>
</Resource>

and here's my continuum.xml:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
<Context displayName="Continuum Webapp" docBase="/home/srp/tomcat/
apache-tomcat-5.5.20/webapps/continuum-webapp-1.1-SNAPSHOT.war"
workDir="/home/srp/temp_work">
<ResourceLink name="jdbc/continuum" type=
"org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDriver" global="jdbc/continuum"/>
<ResourceLink name="jdbc/users" type=
"org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDriver" global="jdbc/users"/>
</Context>