continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Edward Gruber <cgru...@israfil.net>
Subject Re: short term branch for project/group keys
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2006 22:27:44 GMT
Sounds great to me.  But I'm confused.  Are the api's passing around
"keys" as in database keys (id), or so-called business keys, i.e. the
project group's text id and the project's text id?  I presume the
latter, given the earlier discussions.

Christian.

--

*christian** gruber + process coach and architect*

*Israfil Consulting Services Corporation*

*email** cgruber@israfil.net + bus 905.640.1119 + mob 416.998.6023*