continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Can't launch jetty on TRUNK
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2006 22:16:50 GMT

Christophe LECHENNE a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> After a successful build, when I try to start continuum as it's written in README.txt,
I've got :
> java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\EclipsePack\continuum\trunk\continuum-webapp\target\logs\continuum.log
(Le chemin d'accès spécifié est introuvable) .....
container in org.codehaus.plexus.container.initialization.ComponentDiscoveryPhase@2f8c99.

> For the first one, I can see this directory ${appserver.base}\logs in trunk\continuum-webapp,
how can I give this information ?

It's a little problem but it isn't blocker.

> For the second one, I can't see anything.

It's a conflict between the wagon version used by continuum and the one used by maven. We
have this conflict because the jetty plugin doesn't fork the execution.
The issue is http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-1073
I suggest to not use mvn jetty:run on continuum-webapp for the moment, you can run the plexus
runtime instead.

> During building, I've got test failures also :-(

Normally all tests works fine.

Emmanuel