continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: selenium tests
Date Thu, 28 Dec 2006 00:27:55 GMT
6) we should use dbunit or something similar to set the database up
into a consistent state for the respective tests, and tear it down
again. Running through the web interface in tearDown is time
consuming, and error prone (if you add a new test that doesn't tear
itself down, then a different test fails).