continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: short term branch for project/group keys
Date Fri, 22 Dec 2006 02:11:54 GMT
Sounds good, as long as the store remains independent of them. I
don't want to get into the situation like in JIRA where you can't
rename a string key.

Before starting to hack on this, perhaps you could list out all the
keys you think are needed, and some examples? I'm interested in how
it relates to group IDs and artifact IDs in particular.

- Brett