continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Christophe LECHENNE <cleche...@wanadoo.fr>
Subject Can't launch jetty on TRUNK
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2006 22:03:46 GMT

Hi all,

After a successful build, when I try to start continuum as it's written in README.txt, I've
got :
java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\EclipsePack\continuum\trunk\continuum-webapp\target\logs\continuum.log
(Le chemin d'accès spécifié est introuvable) .....
2006-12-19 22:08:50.468::WARN:  Failed startup of context org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext@1b7c63f{/,file:/C:/EclipsePack/continuum/trunk/continuum-webapp/src/main/webapp/}
java.lang.RuntimeException: org.codehaus.plexus.PlexusContainerException: Error initializaing
container in org.codehaus.plexus.container.initialization.ComponentDiscoveryPhase@2f8c99.

For the first one, I can see this directory ${appserver.base}\logs in trunk\continuum-webapp,
how can I give this information ?
For the second one, I can't see anything.

During building, I've got test failures also :-(
thxs for your help