continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Vincent Massol" <vinc...@massol.net>
Subject RE: selenium tests
Date Fri, 29 Dec 2006 18:06:01 GMT

There's actually a patch in cargo's jira for this. It simply needs to be
applied (unfortunately I've not worked on cargo for the past 2 weeks with my
new day time job - Let's hope some other cargo committer can apply it or
I'll apply it when I do some cargo work next time).

BTW if you don't specify any target directory cargo saves the download in
the tmp directory.

Thanks
-Vincent

> On 29/12/2006, at 6:22 PM, Rahul Thakur wrote:
>
> > The container shouldn't be downloaded everytime by default.
> >
> > But I agree perhaps another temp location is a better candidate for
> > setting up container installation - may be 'target' directory under
> > top level root?
> >
> > Rahul
> >
> > ----- Original Message ----- From: "Brett Porter" <brett@apache.org>

They