continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jira components
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2006 19:41:51 GMT
well thats a little more verbose then I was looking for, I was
thinking we could shove all the tool integration stuff together, and
all the notifiers together.   I was envisioning

Core system     80
Database     16
Documentation     12
Tool Integration
Notification   5
SCM     18
Web UI     89
Web Security  0
Web Groups   13
Web Projects  9
Web Configuration  2
XMLRPC Interface    12
No Component     61

Web seems to be the noisiest so breaking it out a bit might help, but
the others could be consolidated to make it easier for people
assigning issues initially to hit the right side of the right barn.

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com