continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject jira components
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2006 18:12:40 GMT
The current components in jira are (with current # of categoried issues):

  AOL Notifier  	1
 Core system 	80
 Database 	16
 Documentation 	12
 IRC Notifier 	3
 Jabber Notifier 	3
 Mail Notifier 	14
 MSN Notifier 	2
 Notification 	5
 Project Grouping 	1
 SCM 	18
 Web interface 	107
 XMLRPC Interface 	12
No Component 	61

I would like to propose reorganizing these a little bit, combining all
of the Notifiers into the Notification component.  Also add a
component for the different integrations for issues related to
Ant/Shell/M1 and M2 integrations, I think they are currently mostly
getting split out between Web Interface and Core system.

We also might be well served by breaking out the web interface into
components: Web - Security, Web - Notification, Web - Groups, Web -
Projects, Web - Other.

thoughts?

jesse

--