continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: jira components
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2006 22:20:29 GMT
I think breaking out the tools and notifiers is a good idea. They are
actually the *easiest* ones for people to hit because they know which
specific one they are using.

How about breaking up core system into scheduling, etc? Also, is
there anything in those 61 no components that should be a new component?

- Brett