continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Lucas Gonçalves" <goncalv...@gmail.com>
Subject Understand architeture of Continuum
Date Sat, 18 Nov 2006 11:46:18 GMT
 Does View tag in components.xml represente what will be avaliable in next
Velocity Template?
exemple:
in ProjectBuilds.vm i call my new page, deploy.vm
$link.setPage('deploy.vm
').addQueryData('view','Deploy').addQueryData('id',$project.id)
I declared in components.xml a view 'Deploy' with scalar 'project' and
expression "getProject(#id)"
But in my new deploy.vm when i use $project.id it doesn't exist in velocity
context.

--
                                Lucas Gonçalves
                                Tel: (31)87382096