continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: build scheduling issues
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2006 01:53:35 GMT
I think you want global ordering. Grouping should just be a display/
management technique, not anything that changes how projects are
handled.

However, this needs to be reviewed as a whole (which I think Emmanuel
is doing), such that builds can be triggered when their dependencies
change which will help with the ordering as it won't be dependant on
them all being triggered at the same time?

- Brett