continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Martin van den Bemt <mll...@mvdb.net>
Subject Building continuum
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 13:14:31 GMT
Hi everyone,

Building continuum is kind of a pain and is not working out for me. The problem may be due
to the
apache snapshot repo being down, but even without a snapshot repo I should be able to build
(even if
it is trunk).

First of all : the maven-release-plugin has been changed, where the "shared" part has been
moved to
the shared/maven-release-manager. Since the continuum-release module has a dependency on the

SNAPSHOT version, it will not build when you acutally build the SNAPSHOT yourself. I can supply
patch for the changes needed for that, if someone is interested.

Running mvn clean install from the root of continuum trunk, doesn't really do a great job
either and
it is quite confusing on what is used and not used anymore.

Any clarification welcomed..

Mvgr,
Martin