continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Test failure in continuum-release
Date Sat, 28 Oct 2006 00:06:05 GMT
On 10/27/06, Edwin Punzalan <epunzalan@exist.com> wrote:

> Did that failure just return?  I tried building it and I didn't get the
> failure.  I remember evenisse fixed something like this.

I've never been able to build Continuum without skipping the tests (in
continuum-release).

> Again, was probably caused by the outdated snapshot repo, this time for
> the maven-scm.  Installing maven-scm locally should do the trick.

Tried that.  Ouch.  Something in scm called 'bzr' makes Windows *very*
unhappy:  "16 bit MS-DOS Subsystem ... The NTVDM has encountered an
illegal instruction ..."  Repeatedly.

I'll wait for that new snapshot. :)

--
Wendy