continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is 1.1 trunk usable?
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 00:16:58 GMT
as a critical 'OMG we're all going to die if this goes down' app, I
would hesitate..

but with the understanding that you _might_ run into situations that
you will need to smoke the database and start over from scratch
sometime and that doesn't cause you much heartburn really...probably
safe to do :)

oh course I make no promises and unless you pay for the trip I won't
come on site to help you :P

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell