continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposed: UI for build defs (default build defs)
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2006 01:16:42 GMT
well when I worked on this I added in some core.actions to do some of
this kinda logic

     * 1) project groups have default build definitions
     * 2) if project has default build definition, that overrides
project group definition
     * 3) changing parent default build definition does not effect
project if it has a default declared
     * 4) project groups must have a default build definition

that was from the javadocs on the
resolveDefaultBuildDefinitionsForProjectGroup method on
AbstractBuildDefinitionContinuumAction

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell