continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "ben short" <...@benshort.co.uk>
Subject Re: building continuum
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2006 15:43:09 GMT
Hi Philippe,

I wanted to do the same to see if there where any cool new features
andran into the same problem.

if you do mvn -Dmaven.test.failure.ignore=true package you can grab
the war and deploy it tomcat ( or an app server of your choice )
you'll then need to setup 2 jndi jdbc resources which you can see the
names for in the log file.

I was hoping to see the release stuff like the maestro project server
has. I guess this is a feature that has been added by the guys at
mergere.

Anyway just set the flag and you will get a bit further.

Ben

On 10/18/06, Philippe Faes <Philippe.Faes@elis.ugent.be> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I'd like to get my hands diry on continuum, but I cannot build the
> continuum trunk http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/continuum/trunk by
> running
> mvn clean install
> Is this a temprary issue or am I doing something wrong?
>
> Also, can I compile (and run the tests) while I have a production
> continuum-1.0.3 running on the default ports?
>
> thanks
> Philippe

> Test set:
> org.apache.maven.continuum.release.executors.ReleaseTaskExecutorTest
> Tests run: 2, Failures: 2, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 2.773
> sec <<< FAILURE!
> testReleaseSimpleProject(org.apache.maven.continuum.release.executors.ReleaseTaskExecutorTest)
 Time elapsed: 1.724 sec  <<< FAILURE!
> junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Test dev version
>         at junit.framework.Assert.fail(Assert.java:47)
>         at junit.framework.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:20)
>         at
> org.apache.maven.continuum.release.executors.ReleaseTaskExecutorTest.testReleaseSimpleProject(ReleaseTaskExecutorTest.java:96)
>
> testReleaseSimpleProjectWithNextVersion(org.apache.maven.continuum.release.executors.ReleaseTaskExecutorTest)
 Time elapsed: 0.992 sec  <<< FAILURE!