continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Martin van den Bemt <mll...@mvdb.net>
Subject Re: contents of a 1.1 release
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 13:34:48 GMT
For me the most important point is group security (user is member of groups it has access to).
I currently have a highly modified continuum 1.0.3 running, where group membership is in place
and
credentials are passed in through httpd. So login using continuum is completely disabled.

And don't know if it is used in the current version yet : the maven-scm wagon provider. I
depend on
that heavily in the setup we use continuum in, since we don't have very simple web access
to the cvs
repositories (it's security is handled by another application, using session based security
instead
of the http standards).

If appreciated I can help out.

Mvgr,