continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Rahul Thakur <rahul.thakur.x...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Project Group Notifiers
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2006 22:33:13 GMT
Hi,

Can we have an element like:

  <ciManagement>
    <notifiers>
      <notifier>
         <grouped>true</grouped>

in the pom.xml where the notifiers are being setup defaulting it to
'false' if none is defined. A value of 'true' implies the notifier is a
ProjectGroup notifier and all child modules inherit it, 'false' that the
notifier is project level - or vice versa, whatever makes more sense.

The motivation is to control the level of notifiers and also let
Continuum to work it out if none was defined.

Jesse -  I know we talked about zero-config and more control - this
should address both, I think  :-)

Cheers,
Rahul