continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Edward Gruber <cgru...@israfil.net>
Subject Re: Project Group Notifiers
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2006 19:26:04 GMT
Hmm.  Even though the "below the watermark" notifiers are attached "per
project", I still think that notifiers defined in intermediary parents
should be applied to each child project.  True?

Christian

--

*christian** gruber + process coach and architect*

*Israfil Consulting Services Corporation*

*email** cgruber@israfil.net + bus 905.640.1119 + mob 416.998.6023*