continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Edward Gruber <cgru...@israfil.net>
Subject Re: building continuum
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2006 17:42:28 GMT
I found this when building from cygwin on windows.  It worked better
when I put the non-cygwin subversion client in my path ahead of the
cygwin one.   I'm not entirely sure why, but didn't question it as I was
in a hurry.

Christian.

Philippe Faes wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I'd like to get my hands diry on continuum, but I cannot build the
> continuum trunk http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/continuum/trunk by
> running
> mvn clean install
> Is this a temprary issue or am I doing something wrong?
>
> Also, can I compile (and run the tests) while I have a production
> continuum-1.0.3 running on the default ports?
>
> thanks
> Philippe

> Test set:
> org.apache.maven.continuum.release.executors.ReleaseTaskExecutorTest
> Tests run: 2, Failures: 2, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 2.773
> sec <<< FAILURE!
> testReleaseSimpleProject(org.apache.maven.continuum.release.executors.ReleaseTaskExecutorTest)
 Time elapsed: 1.724 sec  <<< FAILURE!
> junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Test dev version
>         at junit.framework.Assert.fail(Assert.java:47)
>         at junit.framework.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:20)
>         at
> org.apache.maven.continuum.release.executors.ReleaseTaskExecutorTest.testReleaseSimpleProject(ReleaseTaskExecutorTest.java:96)
>
> testReleaseSimpleProjectWithNextVersion(org.apache.maven.continuum.release.executors.ReleaseTaskExecutorTest)
 Time elapsed: 0.992 sec  <<< FAILURE!

--

*christian** gruber + process coach and architect*

*Israfil Consulting Services Corporation*

*email** cgruber@israfil.net + bus 905.640.1119 + mob 416.998.6023*