continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Edward Gruber <cgru...@israfil.net>
Subject Re: building continuum
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2006 17:42:17 GMT
If somone could document the jndi resources and how to configure them in
tomcat 5.5 that would be very nice.  I couldn't figure it out, and am
currently running it with:

 "mvn jetty:run > continuum.log &"

Christian.

--

*christian** gruber + process coach and architect*

*Israfil Consulting Services Corporation*

*email** cgruber@israfil.net + bus 905.640.1119 + mob 416.998.6023*