continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Joakim Erdfelt <joa...@erdfelt.com>
Subject Re: building continuum
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2006 16:59:18 GMT
The automated unit testing of continuum-release is very hit and miss.
Hard to track down.

For some people it works every time.
For others it works randomly.
Even a few people report that the tests work only after executing them
multiple times.

What I'd like to know is what the differences in environment are between
all of these developers?
What OS?
What JDK?
What version of Maven?