continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Edward Gruber <cgru...@israfil.net>
Subject Re: contents of a 1.1 release
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2006 00:11:31 GMT
Actually, To Emannuel's point about building with clean checkout or
update, I'm working on such a thing, and should have a patch this
weekend.  It'll also include the per-group/per-project/per-build-def
working directories, per my conversation with Kenney, and the "do you
force a build  on change, or always build" key.

Note: some of these options are mutually exclusive, but they're all related.

Christian.

--

*christian** gruber + process coach and architect*

*Israfil Consulting Services Corporation*

*email** cgruber@israfil.net + bus 905.640.1119 + mob 416.998.6023*