continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: contents of a 1.1 release
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2006 14:54:45 GMT
The introduction of continuum profiles isn't impacted by the DefaultContinuum refactoring.
If we don't provide a full continuum profiles implementation in 1.1, I think we can do a minimal
one
  with only the possibility to choose the maven1/maven2/ant/java home directories and use
them
instead of using maven/ant/mvn/java from the PATH. This feature isn't big to do.

In 1.1, I'd like to see the possibility to choose in build definitions if a project is built
with an
update (like it's done actually) or with a clean checkout.

The last point, I'd like to see in 1.1 is the dependency/parent change build-trigger.

All these features are awaited by users since a long time. I don't think the implementation
will
take lot of time, so they can be add in 1.1.

Of course, we need a database migration tool for the release too.

Emmanuel