continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Edward Gruber <cgru...@israfil.net>
Subject Re: [vote] rbac-integration branch merge to trunk
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2006 23:42:23 GMT
Ah!  I have to get that "always build" and "group/project/build-def
workspace" idea written up!

I'm very happy to play with rbac, though.  Thanks!

Christian.

--

*christian** gruber + process coach and architect*

*Israfil Consulting Services Corporation*

*email** cgruber@israfil.net + bus 905.640.1119 + mob 416.998.6023*