continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Carlos Sanchez" <car...@apache.org>
Subject Re: contents of a 1.1 release
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2006 19:30:26 GMT
I wouldn't like to push a release for more features, they can be
released whenever we want as 1.2.

Re backwards compatibility we should run some tool like clirr and minimize it.

We absolutely need a database migration tool, and will be useful in
next versions too.
I've heard about ActiveMapper, a port of Ruby ActiveRecord to Java
http://jroller.com/page/buggybean/20050710#activemapper_part_1_automatic_mapping

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.