continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Faes <Philippe.F...@UGent.be>
Subject Re: building continuum
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2006 20:44:47 GMT
I know about the 'skip' option, but I would prefer the test to work. How
can I expect continuum to work if the tests fail?

I'm running Fedora Core 5 linux on amd64 with java version "1.5.0_06"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.5.0_06-b05)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 1.5.0_06-b05, mixed mode)
and Maven 2.0.4. I was building revision 465267.
Let me know if I can help with further debug info.

greetz
Philippe

--
Philippe Faes <Philippe.Faes@UGent.be>