continuum-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: distributed continuum
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2006 01:05:50 GMT
On Sep 24, 2006, at 11:41 PM, Jason van Zyl wrote:

> On 25 Sep 06, at 1:44 AM 25 Sep 06, Brett Porter wrote:
>
>> Cool bananas. Welcome David!
>>

> Yah, I know from David that's it's been working for quite a while
> so I figured let David and Kevan work on it in the trunk where it
> will get some visibility and help. I'm sure that lots of people are
> going to be interested in this feature. Coupled with build
> parallelization and some staged commit capabilities this will be
> quite an amazing new feature.

Thanks for the welcome guys.

Going to try and get myself familiar with trunk again.  Last time I
looked at it heavily was Oct, Nov, Dec.  Just off the top of my head,
I know there's been tons of work in security and the webwork stuff.

Do you guys think it's unreasonable to try and put up an install of
Continuum trunk to run a few projects?  Is trunk basically functional
at this point?

-David