continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Bruno Cavaler Ghisi <brun...@gmail.com>
Subject Problems scheduling a project in SVN
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2006 17:31:36 GMT
Hi all!

First of all, congratulations for Continuum project!

I am using Continuum 1.0.3, Subversion as repository and I have 4 ant
projects.

Sometimes it seems that Continuum stops building the projects that are
scheduled to run hourly. I was looking the log and reading about it and
I was wondering if its stops are because no changes were made. Is it
possible to make Continuum run hourly without any changes made in the
Subversion repository because I really need to run it every hour.

Thanks.
Bruno C Ghisi