continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Edward Gruber <cgru...@israfil.net>
Subject upcoming build schedule view on white site.
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 13:10:37 GMT
Hey folks.

    Looking over the white-site, I'm worried about the view build
schedule page.  Since I almost always use continuum to run a continual
build cycle (usually implemented by a five-minute or ten-minute build
schedule).  I can see this getting crowded.  So I a wondering if only
the next build for a project be listed?  Or perhaps the next build for
each build definition per project.

    Other than that, I really like this view, especially the
fine-grained control over each upcoming build.  I also very much like
the way profiles are organized.  I think this one's a winner.

(Oh, I'd probably name the link "view scheduled builds" rather than the
"view build schedule", as it is slightly ambiguous with viewing a list
of build definitions as it is.)

Christian.
--

*christian** gruber + process coach and architect*

*Israfil Consulting Services Corporation*

*email** cgruber@israfil.net + bus 905.640.1119 + mob 416.998.6023*