continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "John Casey" <casey.joh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Please review/comment on the updated cron editor in the continuum white site
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2006 13:23:59 GMT
It's a big improvement over the existing 1.0.3 page, but I agree that it
could use some default values as prompts for how to setup wildcards and
maybe ranges. Also, the link back to the OS Quartz page for cron expressions
would be a nice thing to have for additional information (like ranges in
values).

Thanks, this looks pretty good.

-john