continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>
Subject Re: distributed continuum
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2006 06:41:37 GMT

On 25 Sep 06, at 1:44 AM 25 Sep 06, Brett Porter wrote:

> Cool bananas. Welcome David!

Yah, I know from David that's it's been working for quite a while so
I figured let David and Kevan work on it in the trunk where it will
get some visibility and help. I'm sure that lots of people are going
to be interested in this feature. Coupled with build parallelization
and some staged commit capabilities this will be quite an amazing new
feature.

> On 25/09/2006, at 7:37 AM, Jason van Zyl wrote:
>
>> Howdy,
>>
>> As we discussed some time ago, I was going to check in the
>> distributed continuum once it built and it does with trunk. So I
>> checked it in so that David Blevins can help me with some tests.
>> David now has access as we agreed some time ago.
>>
>> Jason.
>>
>> Jason van Zyl
>> jason@maven.org

Jason van Zyl