continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I´m lost in the architecture
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2006 17:46:58 GMT
the trunk has the conversion from -web to the -webapp where -webapp is
now using webwork for the UI layer...-web will be removed from trunk
once folks are comfortable that the conversion is complete :)  For
example, the -web still has all the places that authorization is used
to toggle display of ui elements.

ie, don't bother with -web, if you look at the modules of the top lvl
pom you'll notice it isn't built anymore

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com