continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I´m lost in the architecture
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2006 17:39:22 GMT
the trunk isn't working with the plexus-application atm..

your best bet to test something like this is to build everything from
the top level and go into the continuum-webapp directory and run
something like

> mvn jetty:run

that will start continuum up on localhost port 9090 and you can test
things out accordingly

cheers!
jesse

--