continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NPE running trunk
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 13:29:48 GMT
ack, ya I meant .action...force of habit, did that to jason the other day too

  <welcome-file-list>
    <welcome-file>Index.action</welcome-file>
  </welcome-file-list>

that is in the web.xml that I thought might be source of the issue
with that, its not even named after an existing action,but I never got
around the checking it out

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell