continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: continuum project groups
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2006 22:10:17 GMT
I suppose I should have looked at the model in the first place.

the model appears to support the build definitions and project
notifiers at the project group lvl already, I just don't see support
for that in the continuum-api or in the continuum-store atm...so looks
like that is probably the right place to be heading on this..

has anyone worked on this before by chance?

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com