continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brill Pappin <br...@pappin.ca>
Subject test frustrated
Date Thu, 31 Aug 2006 03:17:01 GMT
Ok, I've mentioned the unit tests already... I've been fighting with
them all night with no luck (getting quite frustrated).

Can someone with a clean environment run them and tell me that they are
not failing?
I could go ahead and start making changes without them, but I consider
that very sloppy... and I'd like what I work on to be properly tested.

I could also start refactoring so I don't have to use that base test,
but I don't want to start doing that until I have more experience with
the code base and understand the patterns better.

So... a very loud "help!" from me is in order.

- Brill Pappin