continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Joakim Erdfelt <joa...@erdfelt.com>
Subject jpox 1.1.1 released (upgrade continuum & maven-user ?)
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2006 22:32:08 GMT
I'd like to propose that we upgrade to jpox 1.1.1.

With the official release of jpox 1.1.1 we should be able to move away
from the custom compiled jpox 1.1.0 (pre-release codebase) that we are
using in continuum.

We are currently using the following for both continuum & maven-user ...
 http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/continuum/jpox/jpox/1.1.0-20060413/

With the eventual upload of jpox 1.1.1 (found in MAVENUPLOAD-1063) we
should be able to eliminate jpox / jdo as a source of bugs during the
work with CONTINUUM-800.

The TestCase in CONTINUUM-800-maven-user-model-testing.patch identified
several jpox API changes that

- Joakim Erdfelt