continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: How make my projects pom.xml SVN independent?
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2006 19:21:37 GMT
You need to specify it in your pom because this information is used by continuum and by some
maven
plugins like release, changelog plugins.

What is the pb with this information in your pom? You don't change scm every day. It's the
same type
of inforation that repository or distribution tags. If you change the address of your remote

repository, you need to change your pom too.

It's necessary to have these informations in the pom, because it's more simple to manage datas
in
one place.

Note: users messages must be sent to continuum-users@maven.apache.org

Emmanuel