continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Markus Wahl" <markus.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How make my projects pom.xml SVN independent?
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2006 15:11:27 GMT
I fell I should like to specify:

--...I would like to give the url "svn:
https://daHost/repository/trunk/framework/CRM/EJB/pom.xml" to ...-

So that Continuum knows I am talking about svn. That information is
necessary to give to continuum, but I don't think it should be necessary to
write that in my pom.xml which afterall should be SVN independant since I
can not be sure it will be stored in SVN in the future....

--
Markus Wahl
0708-221 771