continuum-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: development standards
Date Wed, 30 Aug 2006 05:17:28 GMT
Hi Brill,

That's great to hear!

Some things to be aware of with Continuum:
1) A lot of JIRA stuff may now be redundant as trunk (1.1) is based
on webwork, where 1.0.3 was based on plexus-summit.
2) There is a security overhaul going on as you'll see on this list.
So if you are tackling issues related to that be sure to check in
with the other devs about its applicability

We use the same JIRA instance and standards as Maven, so this applies:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-helping.html

Please submit patches to JIRA as attachments.

Have fun!

Cheers,
Brett