continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <jesse.mcconn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Continuum 1.1 roadmap
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2006 02:41:22 GMT
rahul and I chatted last night on irc a bit and I cobbled this
together as an example using the Security page that carlos put
together and the mailing list thread..

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/CONTINUUM/CPSI+-+Security+Model

so, does anyone see the value in this more formal approach?  I rather
like it, not for everything but some of the items on the roadmap it
could be really useful..

namely:

large project useability
Build on Dependency changes