continuum-dev mailing list archives

From "Jesse McConnell" <>
Subject Re: Continuum 1.1 roadmap
Date Wed, 12 Jul 2006 22:22:29 GMT
hi everyone,

I have been trying to help emmanuel some with pulling together the
roadmap for Continuum 1.1 on the wiki and maybe help organize some of
the discussions on there.

I wanted to get out the url to the wiki roadmap and maybe see how you
guys feel about the content on it.  I tried to pull out some of the
important things from the 170 + issues in jira currently slated for
1.1 and also the roadmap thread that started on this mailing list last

so..any thoughts and improvements would be much appreciated, I was
kinda hoping I could get a somewhat definitive list of the major
hotbutton items for Continuum 1.1 on that roadmap page and then link
out the appropriate wiki page or jira ticket.

I also reworked the front page a was sort plain...or empty rather.

jesse mcconnell

View raw message